Re: DOF Class Spell list missing classes

  • rodac@etrucker.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
      Umm actaully most of the PrC from DOG only add spell casting levels
      to previous spell casting classes. I know theres a few that should
      have their own class spell lists if you do not have a prior spell
      casting class, but the majority dont. Hope you take that into
      consideration when doing your data entry. The Hospitilar is the class
      that pops into my head when thinking about that. It doesnt require a
      privious spell casting class, and acts as a cleric when determining
      spells per day and bonus spells, however if the character does have
      another divine class, cleric or paladin it is suppose to add spell
      casting ability levels to one of the prior classes. I am now
      wondering if the class is setup to work that way or not.

      --- In pcgen@y..., Benjamin Pew <benpew@a...> wrote:
      > The Defenders of the Faith class spell list doesn't have entries
      for any of
      > the prestige classes from the book, just the spells that were added
      to other
      > spell lists and the new domains. I'm working on adding them, and
      will upload
      > a new version when I'm done.
    • Benjamin Pew
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
        Yes, that is taken into consideration. I'm certainly not inventing spell
        lists for classes that don't have them. The classes that have their own
        spell lists are the Consecrated Harrier, Holy Liberator, Knight of the
        Chalice, Knight of the Middle Circle, Sacred Fist and Templar. No other
        class will be given any spells.