DOF Class Spell list missing classes

  • Benjamin Pew
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
      The Defenders of the Faith class spell list doesn't have entries for any of
      the prestige classes from the book, just the spells that were added to other
      spell lists and the new domains. I'm working on adding them, and will upload
      a new version when I'm done.
    • rodac@etrucker.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
        Umm actaully most of the PrC from DOG only add spell casting levels
        to previous spell casting classes. I know theres a few that should
        have their own class spell lists if you do not have a prior spell
        casting class, but the majority dont. Hope you take that into
        consideration when doing your data entry. The Hospitilar is the class
        that pops into my head when thinking about that. It doesnt require a
        privious spell casting class, and acts as a cleric when determining
        spells per day and bonus spells, however if the character does have
        another divine class, cleric or paladin it is suppose to add spell
        casting ability levels to one of the prior classes. I am now
        wondering if the class is setup to work that way or not.

        --- In pcgen@y..., Benjamin Pew <benpew@a...> wrote:
        > The Defenders of the Faith class spell list doesn't have entries
        for any of
        > the prestige classes from the book, just the spells that were added
        to other
        > spell lists and the new domains. I'm working on adding them, and
        will upload
        > a new version when I'm done.
      • Benjamin Pew
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
          Yes, that is taken into consideration. I'm certainly not inventing spell
          lists for classes that don't have them. The classes that have their own
          spell lists are the Consecrated Harrier, Holy Liberator, Knight of the
          Chalice, Knight of the Middle Circle, Sacred Fist and Templar. No other
          class will be given any spells.