Template extrapolation

  • STILES, BRAD
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Just out of curiosity, how much work would entail to make the template
      system able to produce all of the existing races and classes? Would it even
      be worth it?

      In other words, don't define a race per se, but rather define it in terms of
      modifications to a so-called "base" character.

      It seems to me (from the discussions of the templates here on the list, I
      haven't actually tried to use them yet), that much of this functionality
      already exists.