Templates Question..

  • Thomas Clegg
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
      Ok, I'm looking into doing some stuff for Oriental Adventures, and wondered the following:

      1) Does CSKILL: work in Templates?
      2) Can a Template add a Favored Class?

      I'm working on an Idea for coding a PRETEMPLATE tag, but not sure if will have a chance to work on it before tomorrow.

      The two above would be very needed for Utilizing the Clan structure in the Rokugan part of OA.

      Tom
    • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
        Thank you. This is required for the new PrC in Dragon #288, and I do
        believe we'll be needing it again for other PrC's as they show up.

        Mynex

        > I'm working on an Idea for coding a PRETEMPLATE tag, but not sure
        if will have a chance to work on it before tomorrow.

        > Tom
      • Thomas Clegg
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
          No prob!

          FYI, I did have a few minutes, and it seems to be working with
          PRETEMPLATE:x|y where if have Template x or y it meets the Prereq.

          Tom