Re: Familiars?

  • merton_monk@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2001
      You could always add the stats as an SPROP: tag on the familar
      equipment. We do plan on handling familiars a bit more elegantly in
      the Companions tab, but just hasn't happened yet. Since it is kind
      of handled via equipment it's not a high priority.

      -Bryan

      --- In pcgen@y..., rodac@e... wrote:
      > Somebody was doing a rework of the familiars, giving them their own
      > tab page and all I think but they went quite on it, or maybe it
      > involved marks templates for monster races, making it a
      > separate 'character' completly. Dont know if something else they
      were
      > doing in the code became their priority and its on the back burner
      or
      > if they just lost interest in doing it.
      > You can always just put the extra info you want on the Companions
      or
      > MISC tab pages. I think you need to put a <BR> at the end of each
      > line so it formats correctly on output to the various csheets.
      Might

    • yahoo@vorien.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 17, 2001
        I saw a feature request for adding familiars. Will that include the
        feats and other bonuses for having one?
        For now, is there a way I can get around it and add the feats
        directly, as well as (for the rat) upping my Fortitude Save? In
        fact, is there a way to improve saves as a Feat?

        Michael
      • zebuleon@peoplepc.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 17, 2001
          Great fortitude, lightning reflexs, and Iron will all increase your
          saves. You can just type in a 1 in the #of feats box and select that
          feat.

          mario

          --- In pcgen@y..., yahoo@v... wrote:
          > I saw a feature request for adding familiars. Will that include
          the
          > feats and other bonuses for having one?
          > For now, is there a way I can get around it and add the feats
          > directly, as well as (for the rat) upping my Fortitude Save? In
          > fact, is there a way to improve saves as a Feat?
          >
          > Michael
        • Drew Bernat
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 27, 2002
            I'm trying to get a familiar to work for the sorceress I've got. I've got
            the latest Plambert build.

            Problem is, I can't get it to work. I can go to the resource tab, but the
            only selection in the box at the top is "Follower". There's a list of
            creatures on the left hand side, including an owl, but no familiar
            version.

            Any ideas what I'm screwing up?

            Drew

            --