Re: REQ: Feature Freeze

  • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 30, 2001
      Well, find out about what access the "tester" group has, if we can
      check stuff in, that would be cool for working on that.

      I still want to go ahead with the PCGen:DM project. Keep the list
      files structure seperate until it's ready for implementation. I
      realize that's probably doubling the work, but might be a good idea
      for now. It would also allow those of us that aren't overly familiar
      with CVS to start getting used to it, thus avoiding any 'accidental'
      uploads over critical files.

      Mynex