Psychic Warrior "Math Error"

  • Celtic Shiva (Aspen)
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2001
      I added a level of Psychic Warrior to my 1st level Shaper.  When I tried to export the file using ROGcombined that was included in 2.1.6 I get a pop up window talking about a Math Error.

      math error determining value for SPELLBASESTAT:-1.0/4  CLASS:Psychic Warrior 1(SPELL)

      when I click ok it says this.

      math error determining value for SPELLBASESTAT:-1.0  CLASS:Psychic Warrior 1(SPELL)

      I click ok, and it alternates between thise two message, each one coming up about 5 or 6 times before it'll let me do anything else.

      The character sheet itself looks fine (except the spells/day are 0+1.. but that's ok)  I thought the problem was with the new psionic points, but those are calculated correctly.