Added Item

  • Ralph
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2001
      I'm trying to add a Monk item to the .lst file, but nothing I try
      seems to work right...

      the item is
      Shaolin Claws of the Dragon -
      Monk - (Monks unarmed dam) crit 19-20 x3 (monk unarmed
      dam+enchant bonus/monk unarmed dam+enchant bonus/monk unarmed
      dam+str)
      If STR bonus=+3 or better, on 2 consecutive claw attacks in 1 rnd,
      automatically does rend damage (2d(monk unarmed dam)+enchant
      bonus+str)
      Cast Cats Grace, 2nd level 7 charges
      Non-Monk - 1d6 crit 19-20 x2
      worth 18,000 gold coin