New Folders for LST Files

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2001
      All,
      I've created 3 new Folders in the Files section. Their names and purpose are:

      Proposed LST File items
      here you can put files describing something you'd like to see done in a lst file (like Prestige classes from Dragon)

      Converted LST file items
      here kind souls can put their conversions of files from #1

      LST file problems
      if people are having troubles with lst files they can post them here so others can help.

      Since we only have a certain amount of diskspace available, please keep the text files as brief as possible. I'll monitor all 3 Folders, and anything that looks like a good addition to the releases I'll add to my own lst files so everyone can enjoy it! I'll also try to help with any lst file problems. I'd like to focus my attention on programming changes, so it'd be great if any of you can help people who have problems modifying the lst files and post them in the Proposed LST File folder. At some point I'll get around to writing a GUI to help editing the lst files, but that won't happen for a while yet until I get PCGen to do everything I want it to do. Enjoy, and as always, feel free to comment!

      -Bryan