Help with a race.lst

  • Knight of Shadows
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2001
      I have been trying to manually update the .lst file
      for the Monster
      Manual and while I am putting in everything as per
      spec (based off the
      phbrace.lst), they will not show when I am done. Is
      there something
      special I need to do to get this to work? I did not
      have this problem
      when I created a new equipment list (wanted to include
      the trade goods
      in the PHB, which, for some reason, has never gone in
      the PHB equipment
      list). Any help would be appreciated.

      Rob

      =====