Re: [pcgen] Re: Build questions

  • Peter Kahle
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 8 6:28 AM
      Actually, I think the problem is the `dirname $0` in the command line.
      I yanked that out of mine, and it works fine.

      On Sat, Sep 08, 2001 at 01:23:58AM -0700, Dave Fallon wrote:
      > On Sat, Sep 08, 2001 at 07:55:00AM -0000, pjak@... wrote:
      > > --- In pcgen@y..., Dave Fallon <davef@t...> wrote:
      > > > :) And I have *no* idea from here. also, is there a better way to
      > > check out the src? I tried cvs co pcgen, and got a "could not find
      > > module", so I checked out all the individual files.
      > >
      > > mkdir pcgen
      > > cd pcgen
      > > cvs co .
      >
      > :) Check. You learn something new every day...
      >
      > Okay, so after a fresh checkout/ant clean/ant/pcgendev.sh, I get the same errors:
      >
      > Exception in thread "main" java.util.zip.ZipException: No such file or directory
      > at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
      > at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:110)
      > at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:115)
      > at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:57)
      >
      > ;) so it wasn't my screwy cvs checkout...

      There's something about Mardi Gras that just makes you want to wiggle.
      -- A friend who prefers to remain Anonymous.

      Protecting the children is a good way to get a lot of adults who can't
      stand up for themselves. -- seen in some sig on /.
      -- and stolen from someone on
      -- debian-vote

      || Peter M Kahle Jr || PGP Public Key on Keyservers ||
      || pkahle@... || http://pops.dyndns.com/~pkahle/ ||