Next up....

  • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2001
      ... for the list file magic is the Magic Directory --

      Shouldn't the dmg/gems/specialmaterial list files go into the dmg dir?

      and the lggmasterandmagic list file go into lgg???

      If so, I will update the pcc files for dmg and lgg as nescessary.

      I understand that they were seperated so that any campaign could use
      them, but the really do belong to the dmg/lgg source material.

      just my opinion on it.

      Mynex