Re: A few things that need to be fixed

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2001
      > --- In pcgen@y..., "Michael " <zaknafein9@h...> wrote:
      > > Hi I just got the version 2.1.3 and I have found a few things that
      > > need to be fixed. First the slicer prestige class for Star Wars
      > will
      > > cannot be taken right now, it doesn't see that the character has
      > all
      > > the prereqs.
      >
      > For this and any prestige class, in the Debug menu turn Debug Mode
      > on. Then click on the Class tab and make sure Slicer is visible.
      > Then open the Debug Console from the Debug menu - in there you'll
      see
      > the Slicer class and a listing of the pre-reqs and which ones you
      > pass and the first one you fail. This will tell you why PCGen
      > doesn't think you qualify. I don't see any 2.1.3 bugs that should
      > affect this class, so I don't think this is a bug (could be wrong).

      Okay well when I do this I get that the skill emphasis for Slicer is
      false but I have it from the free on at the fourth level of scoundrel.
      Also I have found that you cannot take any of the ship piloting feats
      and when you try it just gives me a window with a x cut out of a red
      circle and an okay button but no reason why I cannot take the feat.
      Hope to hear from you all soon.