Re: Prestige Class problems continued

  • merton_monk@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2001
      --- In pcgen@y..., Benjamin Pew <ben_pew@y...> wrote:
      > OK, so just for the heck of it, I re-ordered my
      > class.lst file, and now the first one works. The
      > second one is still broken. This is what's in the
      > debug console: A huge list of going through the
      > prereqs for the class in question twice, then the
      > following:

      Ben,
      could you zip up your "source material" (aka campaign), including the
      pcc and lst files, and upload them to the Bugs and Features folder?
      Include in the description of the file what campaigns you load
      (yours, and...) and what steps you take beyond that to see these
      errors. They seem reminiscent of the problems we've had with the
      Psychic Warrior, so maybe they're related somehow. Thanks.

      -Bryan