Re: Prestige class problems

  • ben_pew@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2001
      > Well, at one point I had a bunch of Sorter not informed of change
      in
      > model errors, but then that quit happening. I think once or twice
      > there was a StringIndexOutOfBounds or ArrayIndexOutOfBounds error,
      > but not all the time. I couldn't get it to do the same thing
      reliably
      > enough.

      I just tried it again. For the first character, here's what I got:
      Exception occurred during event dispatching:
      java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of
      range: -29
      Sorter not informed of a change in model.
      Sorter not informed of a change in model.

      For the second character, I get:

      Exception occurred during event dispatching:
      java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of
      range: -3