[pcgen] Bugs found

  • David Cortijo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2001
      Another bug to go into the file. This one occurs when no campaign is
      selected and you go to the Classes tab in any character...

      com.ms.wfc.core.WFCInvalidArgumentException: '0' is not a valid value for
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/ListBox.setSelectedIndex
      at PCGen.displayClassTab
      at PCGen.pcTabControl_selectedIndexChanged
      at com/ms/wfc/core/EventHandler.invoke
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/TabBase.onSelectedIndexChanged
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/TabBase.wmSelChange
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/TabBase.wndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control$ControlWindow.wndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/app/Window.callback
      at com/ms/wfc/win32/Windows.SendMessage
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control.sendMessage
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control.reflectMessage
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control.wmNotify
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control.wndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Form.wndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control$ControlWindow.wndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/app/Window.callback
      at com/ms/wfc/win32/Windows.CallWindowProc
      at com/ms/wfc/app/Window.defWndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control$ControlWindow.defWndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control.defWndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control.wmMouseDown
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control.wndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/TabBase.wndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control$ControlWindow.wndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/app/Window.callback
      at com/ms/wfc/win32/Windows.DispatchMessage
      at com/ms/wfc/app/Application$ThreadContext.runMessageLoop
      at com/ms/wfc/app/Application.run
      at PCGen.main
    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2001
        John,
        thanks for finding those - I thought it highly probable that I
        broke something when I did a massive-rewiring last night. I'll
        add your bugs to my list (I suspect it's really just one bug,
        but we'll see). I'll try to put out a release tonight with all the
        bugs fixed and updates to the lst files (did you know I had
        Wall of Fire in there twice, only once it was supposed to be
        Wall of Ice? not to mention countless misspellings!).

        -Bryan

      • John Pyrich
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2001
          I just realized that I was one release behind in the program. The
          two bugs that I found were *before* the Combat tab was moved to the
          Main tab. I could not get the current version to fail, but that may
          be due to the fact that the character info is not on the Combat tab.

          Sorry for the possible misdirection.

          John

        • mocha@mcs.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 9, 2001
            --- In pcgen@egroups.com, "David Cortijo" <dcortijo@i...> wrote:
            > Another bug to go into the file. This one occurs when no campaign is
            > selected and you go to the Classes tab in any character...

            Yup - I discovered that myself. That is fixed in tonight's release.

            -Bryan