Wizards Focus School

  • marroon69
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2014

      It seems like PCGen wants me to choose a focus school for my Wizard? I am a Diviner, so I chose a specific school, the APG allows me to focus if I want to but it is not required. Not sure who to let know this but it would be nice if it was not in the "things to be done". Maybe allowing a "none" option would be good? It seems Cleric and Alternate Channeling is the same way..it can be but does not have to be chosen but still shows up in the box.

    • Eric Parker
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2014
        You can pick wizard under the specialization option and it uses the universal school. There is currently a bug that does not give you the throwing a sword and have it return to you ability, but it has been patched and will be included in the next release I believe. Not sure about the cleric issue, I will look into it when I get near a computer if someone else doesn't address it sooner.

        ---
        Eric Parker
        Sent from my iPhone