GenCon 2014

  • nylanfs
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 2, 2014
      So GenCon is in two weeks I am going to be down there on Friday, Sat and most of Sun. Who wants to meetup and talk about how awesome PCGen is? :)

      --Paul Grosse
      -PR Silverback

    • jon.catron
      Message 2 of 22 , Aug 2, 2014
        If I hadn't moved from Indianapolis to Florida, I'd totally come!
      • marroon69
        Message 3 of 22 , Aug 2, 2014
          I will be there. Are you plalning something?
        • Kevin
          Message 4 of 22 , Aug 2, 2014
            I'm in! Send out a time and place!

            Message 5 of 22 , Aug 2, 2014
              David Jacobson has already got a hold of me on the FB page and wants to do a lunch or hang one evening at High Velocity.

              I'll be talking to publishers and generally just wondering around so we could all get together at any time in my schedule really.
            • Eric C Smith
              Message 6 of 22 , Aug 2, 2014
                Jon,

                Where in FL do you live? I’m East Central FL.

                Maredudd

                Message 7 of 22 , Aug 3, 2014
                  West Central I guess you would call it.  Zephyrhills. :)
                • nylanfs
                  Message 8 of 22 , Aug 4, 2014
                    I posted to ENWorld also.

                    2014 PCGen 2014 meetup?

                  • Henk Slaaf
                    Message 9 of 22 , Aug 4, 2014

                      Too bad all these conventions are in 'Murica :-) Sounds fun.

                      Best,

                      Henk

                      On Aug 2, 2014 12:45 PM, "nylanfs@... [pcgen]" <pcgen@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                      So GenCon is in two weeks I am going to be down there on Friday, Sat and most of Sun. Who wants to meetup and talk about how awesome PCGen is? :)

                      --Paul Grosse
                      -PR Silverback

                    • Jonathan Thompson
                      Message 10 of 22 , Aug 4, 2014
                        Paul. I will be there all weekend.

                        --
                        Jonathan M. Thompson
                        Battlefield Press, Inc  (www.battlefieldpress.com) / Solar Flare Productions

                      • John Amos
                        Message 11 of 22 , Aug 4, 2014
                          Murica don't get everything where are you Henk

                          John Amos
                          havedice@...

                          Message 12 of 22 , Aug 4, 2014

                            The Netherlands...

                            Message 13 of 22 , Aug 4, 2014
                              Henk,

                              Start a convention out there!

                              HenkCon 2015

                              Cheers,
                              Andrew

                              On 8/4/2014 12:10 PM, Henk Slaaf henk@... [pcgen] wrote:

                              The Netherlands...

                            • John Amos
                              Message 14 of 22 , Aug 5, 2014
                                There is already one I've messaged him

                                John Amos
                                havedice@...

                                Message 15 of 22 , Aug 6, 2014
                                  There's a HenkeCon? Awesome!
                                • nylanfs
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Aug 6, 2014
                                    Okay lets plan on hitting the High Velocity Sports Bar in the newish JM Marriott on Sat night. The Exhibit hall closes at 6 so do we want to meet up shortly before it closes so we have some space or later after the rush dies down, like around 8ish??

                                    Also the Hero Lab people are staying at the JM Marriott and they might have a chance to drop in. :)

                                    Same with the Smiteworks group.

                                    --Paul Grosse
                                    -PR Silverback

                                    Google Maps

                                  • John Amos
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Aug 6, 2014
                                      Close but not quite true

                                      John Amos
                                      havedice@...

                                      Message 18 of 22 , Aug 7, 2014
                                        Okay, I set the time for a half hour before the exhibit hall closes. That was we can grab a table or two before the rush starts, but I imagine everyone will be there for a few hours. :)

                                        GenCon 2014 Meetup | Facebook

                                        G+ event
                                        PCGen GenCon 2014 Meetup - Google+

                                      • Peter Blake
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Aug 13, 2014
                                          Well, I would, but not in the US, so gonna have to pass on that one!
                                        • nylanfs
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Aug 14, 2014
                                            Okay wife and I will be leaving in about 3 hours for GenCon. The meetup is still on, and I will be in a PCGen t-shirt and look like the following picture. The rest of the time I'll have the same face with a different t-shirt. :)http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e6/Gen_Con_Indy_2008_-_open_source_booth.JPG

                                          • nylanfs
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Aug 14, 2014

                                              Message 22 of 22 , Aug 14, 2014
                                                Were about 65 miles out. See you there!