Finding File

  • spen_hay
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29 3:08 PM

      I', trying to add an archetype that is not currently in PCGen but I can't find the PCGen list editor program. It's not in tools or in any files on my computer. I currently have PCGen6021.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29 3:46 PM

        PCGen List Editior does not exist in the 6.x series as the editor was not capable of doing what was required. It is being worked on and we hope to include a lite version in the upcoming 6.4 release. With a fully featured List Editor planned for completion in 6.6.

        If you want an Archetype built, I would direct you to view my How To videos, as Archetype building is one of the lessons I cover.

        Cheers,
        Andrew

        On 7/29/2014 3:08 PM, spen_hay@... [pcgen] wrote:

        I', trying to add an archetype that is not currently in PCGen but I can't find the PCGen list editor program. It's not in tools or in any files on my computer. I currently have PCGen6021.

      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29 3:47 PM
          Hello!

          The bad news is that the LST Editors were disabled when we moved to 6.0.
          the good news is that the LSTEditors will be brought back as soon as we can bring them up to the current codebase.

          Maredudd