Re: How do you add magic items/weapons?

  • Kraig Horigan
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2001
      --- In pcgen@y..., john.sussenberger@l... wrote:
      > That's a good idea.
      >
      > Eventually I will start on the PCGen for Dummies thing that you and
      I talked
      > about. Once I get off my lazy butt :)
      >
      > -John-

      THAT WOULD ROCK... then newbies (well I have been using it for awhile
      just not trying to modify or create new things) could start
      contributing to the awesome mecha of pcgen. I personally want to
      create a very art orientated csheet.

      thanks again for all the answers... hopefully I can figure it out

      KJH