Magus Skirnir Archetype Problem

  • powermetallian
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2014
      I was looking at the Skirnir archetype for the Magus class and the archetype states they should get shield proficiency. but they don't get it. It also says that they should get their full class level to count as fighter levels for shield feats and I didn't notice that occurring either.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2014

        Sounds like a possible data bug to me.

        Best method to report and track bugs is our Jira system (jira.pcgen.org)

        Cheers,
        Andrew

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2014
          Thanks, I'll submit a bug report then.