Paladin's Mercy

  • gumboy2
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2014
      Our party Paladin just attained 6th level and chose her Mercy power of Remove Disease.
      The problem is that it is not showing up on the character sheet in PCGen. We're using 6.0.20.0
      We can see the section of Mercy on the character sheet where she chose Fatigued for her 3rd level Mercy power.

      Is anyone else not seeing the 6th level Paladin Mercy power on their character sheet?

      Also, I'm not proficient at all in modifying the character sheet outputs but for someone who would like to try, I think it would be helpful if the Mercy powers could also show up in the Lay on Hands section of the character sheet for quicker reference as to what the Lay on Hands cures.

      Thanks
      John.
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2014
        Which character sheet? html, pdf, and which exact one?

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)
        Word of the Day (gif)

        For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 13, 2014
          I found my mistake.  It appears that it doesn't list them alphabetically.  I found her second Mercy power further down the list.