Animal Companion Feats Bug?

  • swiftbrook8
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 11:12 AM
      PCGen 6.03.02 Alpha
      Windows 7

      Created a ranger 12 then created an animal companion (Wolf)
      Under the Feats tab, it shows two entries:  Animal Companion Feat (5) and Feat (3).

      According the the Pathfinder Reference Document and the Core Rulebook, "This is the total number of feats possessed by an animal companion."  I don't think the Feat (3) should be there.

      This is either a bug or I'm missing something rulewise.

    • tsioulak
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9 5:03 AM
        It's better to report bugs here (as issues).