Request to add Pathfinder Society ID to Details Page

  • beantownjeep
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2014

      I was hoping to ask / request to add Pathfinder Society or D&D Adventure Numbers as a field that can be added to the Details Page.  I prefer this over adding a Custom note, as those appear on the output sheet on their own page.  Better yet, this would be a good field to include on the first page of Output.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2014
        Hi,

        As requested you have a mini-project request then.

        To get the requested feature requires these three requests:
        CODE Feature (UI) - New Field on Details page
        NEWTAG Request - Output Token to export the new field information
        OS Feature - Place the new OS token on sheet where requested

        OR if you want a simplistic data hack for the same results:
        Data Freq - Add method to have ID on Character
        OS Freq - Add PF ID to character sheet.

        Option #1 is likely to be a long wait (6+ months) unless there is a code monkey that wants to get this in today.
        Option #2 is easier, you only have to bribe a data/os monkey to do it.

        By any chance do you have an official PF Society Character sheet to demonstrate the look?

        Cheers,
        Andrew
        (Also happens to be a data/os monkey) :P

        On 7/7/2014 9:32 AM, beantownjeep@... [pcgen] wrote:

        I was hoping to ask / request to add Pathfinder Society or D&D Adventure Numbers as a field that can be added to the Details Page.  I prefer this over adding a Custom note, as those appear on the output sheet on their own page.  Better yet, this would be a good field to include on the first page of Output.

      • Anestis Kozakis
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2014
          Hi Andrew,

          You can grab a copy of the character sheet from http://paizo.com/download/pathfinder/PZOPSS0000E-Sheets.zip .

          I believe it also has the Pathfinder Society logo as well as a field for the Pathfinder Society/Chaarcter ID.

          Anestis.

          --
          Anestis Kozakis | kenosti@...
          - "In Numenera, players are not rewarded for slaying foes in combat, so using a smart idea to avoid combat and still succeed is just good play. Likewise, coming up with an idea to defeat a foe without hammering on it with weapons is encouraged - creativity is not cheating!"