ARG Race Builder available for testing

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 26, 2014
      Hi Folks,

      Advanced Race Guide Race Builder system is now ready for testing and
      fine tuning. I've implemented the foundation, but this needs attention
      to iron out the bugs.

      Ideally, feedback from you will hopefully make this an easier experience.

      If interested in participating, let me know.

      -Andrew
    • Paul Trudel

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 27, 2014
          I'll test it out Andrew.

          Jon Catron

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 28, 2014
            Playtesters - Dropbox link is updated

            Please grab and retest for round 2.

            Thanks!

            On 6/26/2014 11:20 PM, Andrew drew0500@... [pcgen] wrote:
            > Hi Folks,
            >
            > Advanced Race Guide Race Builder system is now ready for testing and
            > fine tuning. I've implemented the foundation, but this needs attention
            > to iron out the bugs.
            >
            > Ideally, feedback from you will hopefully make this an easier experience.
            >
            > If interested in participating, let me know.
            >
            > -Andrew

            > Yahoo Groups Links

          • Keith McComb
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 28, 2014
              Too late to state an interest in testing it out? (Got a handful of races I've wanted to try to build/balance.)

              Keith McComb

              Friday, June 27, 2014 2:20 AM

              Hi Folks,

              Advanced Race Guide Race Builder system is now ready for testing and
              fine tuning. I've implemented the foundation, but this needs attention
              to iron out the bugs.

              Ideally, feedback from you will hopefully make this an easier experience.

              If interested in participating, let me know.

              -Andrew

          • Darth Borehd
            Message 6 of 7 , Jun 29, 2014
              Where is the link?

              On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 11:00 AM, Keith McComb kinsfire@... [pcgen] <

              Message 7 of 7 , Jun 29, 2014
                Yahoo is pissing me off. It's a dropbox link, but I cannot send it since
                Yahoo seems to think I'm a spammer every time I try to send it.

                www . dropbox . com /s/9re4gnfkllsp8zu/roleplaying_game.zip

                Remove the spaces.
                -Andrew