Android tablet viewer

  • nylanfs
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2014
      http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2r7h9?PCGen-Character-Sheet-Reader-Android-Tablet-App
    • Paul Trudel
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 26, 2014
        VERY cool... gonna have to give this a whirl...
        it'll surely save me from having to bring a laptop to my gaming table.   ;-)

        --
        Paul Trudel

        Administered Websites
          Karpana's Sanctuary:             http://karpana.ca

      • nylanfs
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2014
          This app I told everyone about last friday that only worked for tablets? It now works on phones! :)
        • John m. Bauldree
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2014
            Any chance for an iOS viewer?

            John

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2014
              This is not an official statement in any way, it's my opinion.

              We didn't write and don't maintain the Android app.  We're happy for folk to
              be using our output, but don't have enough programming resource to handle
              all of PCGen, let alone other apps.  I doubt we'll be writing one anytime soon.

              Usually folk are complaining that there's no Android version of something.

              andrew

              On 2 July 2014 14:23, 'John m. Bauldree' balingar@... [pcgen] <pcgen@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
              Any chance for an iOS viewer?

              John