Change Feat Requirements - Pathfinder

  • brauliob555
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26 11:53 AM
      I am trying to change the feat requirements for Combat Expertise using a MOD in another feats folder.

      In the core_rulebook feats, Combat Expertise says  PRESTAT:1,INT=13  Great.  That's how its always worked.

      I've put into my custom feats lst, Combat Expertise.MOD   PRESTAT:1,CHA=13.  And when I bring it up in PCGEN requirements for Combat Expertise are INT=13 AND CHA=13.  I want either/or not both.  Things I've tried in my MOD:

      PRESTAT:2, INT=13,CHA=13 - Doesn't work, asks for INT=13 and either (INT=13 and CHA=13).
      PRESTAT:1, INT=13,CHA=13 - Doesn't work, asks for INT=13 and either (INT=13 or CHA=13).

      I guess, what I'm really trying for is to allow a class to use CHA instead of INT for Combat Expertise.

      Any suggestions?
      ----B----------------

    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26 11:57 AM
        My favorite thing to forget, but you must .MOD PRE:.CLEAR to get rid of all pre-reqs then add the new pre-req in.

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)
        Word of the Day (gif)

        For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26 2:06 PM
          Ahhh!  Thanks!