Need assistance with 3.5e

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2014
      Hi all,

      After some massive changes and moves, I've discovered that not
      everything was populated in the rsrd set correctly. I don't know if it
      was something I messed up or an oversight or a glitch, all that matters
      is I need some help to get this back up to standards.

      If you have any 3.5e characters (Using the RSRD set) please test them
      and see what bonuses are missing.

      Report any issues here, while I conduct my own comparisons.

      Cheers,
      Andrew
    • herzogaldilkassach
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2014
        Hi Andrew,

        Although I have a character that uses both RSRD and homebrew stuff, I hope I can help by providing this info:

        -Barbarian Fast movement bonus seems to be missing
        -Rogue Sneak Attack damage/dice are missing (damage listed as 0d0)
        -Ranger Combat style no longer selected (and unable to select it now)
        -Ranger Favored Enemy nolonger selected (and unable to select it now)

        hope this helps.

        Jasper Spaans
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 23, 2014
          Jasper,

          That does.

          Grab the autobuild and retest those please. I think all of those are now fixed.

          Cheers,
          Andrew

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 25, 2014
            Hi Andrew,

            with the latest autobuild:

            fixed:
            -Barbarian fast movement bonus present
            -sneak attack bonus correct

            partially fixed:
            -Ranger combat style no longer selected, but able to select the correct one.

            not fixed:
            -Ranger Favored ebemy no longer selected and unable to select one.

            Jasper Spaans
          • herzogaldilkassach
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 25, 2014

              Just noticed this:

              martial weapons are now added to the fighter as an Internal ability.
              However, the Eldritch Knight PRC checks for a Special Ability (which fails)