pathfinder Bard versatile performance not showing correct bonuses

  • dracoprimus
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2014

      Since the latest update, Patfinder Bard versatile performance ability is finally showing up for each skill option[

      Oratory (Diplomacy, Sense Motive), Percussion (Handle Animal, Intimidate), Act (Bluff, Disguise), Dance (Acrobatics, Fly), Keyboard Instruments (Diplomacy, Intimidate), Wind (Diplomacy, Handle Animal), String (Bluff, Diplomacy), Sing (Bluff, Sense Motive), Comedy (Bluff, Intimidate)]. but, aside from Oratory, they aren't showing the full amount of bonuses, only the CHA mod value, not the skill rank and misc bonuses.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2014
        Hi,

        Best method to report these issues is to raise an issue on our tracker system (jira.pcgen.org)

        I'm investigating and patching the issue as we speak.

        Cheers,
        Andrew