Re: add spellcaster +1

  • brentab@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2001
      I don't think that D&D allows +1 spellcaster level for anything BUT
      classes with spells.

      In other words.. hmmm. I suppose you could use it to add +1
      spellcaster level to Templars (they have their own spell list), but
      you couldn't add to Contemplative (they're +1 to caster level also!)

      The +1 only counts for spells... it doesn't apply to powers, etc, so
      applying it to anything BUT classes with a spell list is rather
      pointless anyway.