Lore Seeker Trait

  • Marc Alfe
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2014
      Hi all!

      I'm new here and hope that it is ok to ask a question this way? So, here's the question...

      I have a character I'm playing through the Rise of the Rune Lords in Pathfinder. Our DM just awarded me the Trait of Lore Seeker. So, now I'm looking for the trait and I'm not sure where to find it at. I loaded all of the Rise of the Rune Lord um, modules for lack of a better word? along with Pathfinder RPG Core Suppliments. But I'm not seeing it in the Trait listing for my character.

      Is this something that I have to add to the Trait choices then? And is that something that I can even do? Make a new trait that is? Or am I simply not doing/loading something that I need to be to see the Lore Seeker Trait?

      Thank you all in advance, it's appreciated.

      --Marc
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2014
        Loreseeker is in the "Faiths of Corruption" which is part of the Players Companion line of supplements, so you will have to load that supplement and meet the requirements for it. It is a Religion trait.

        http://www.d20pfsrd.com/traits/religion-traits/loreseeker-lissala shows the trait.

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)
        Word of the Day (gif)

        For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)