Re: stonelord

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2001
      The stacktrace (that's what the list of function calls you sent me is called) refers to
      PlayerCharacter.reputation, so while PCGen was trying to determine
      your character's reputation it croaked. Looking at your class
      description, you have REP:$ - I can only assume that you meant to
      put a 4 there. Correct that and give it another try - otherwise
      everything you have looks great!

      -Bryan