Pathfinder - Druid Weapon Proficiency

  • poppy_tee
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 12, 2014
      I am creating a Druid and the weapon proficiency lists the Sword (Temple) as an option. I have searched the Core Rulebook, Advanced Players Guide and Advanced Race Guide in order to verify this proficiency to no avail. Can someone guide me to the rule that allows this weapon or confirm this is a bug with PCGen.

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 12, 2014
        I can't find anything about it.

        Likely a bug.

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 13, 2014
          Thanks Andrew. I am resigned to that fact.
        • nylanfs
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 13, 2014
            It should give you a source in the description pane, and it's in the APG p. 177.

            http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/advanced/advancedGear.html#_temple-sword
          • nylanfs
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 13, 2014
              And it's an exotic weapon, that monk's get for free. so your druid shouldn't be getting it.
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 13, 2014
                Well, the good news, it's now fixed at revision: 23474. Though only in the 6.3.x line.

                Weird, it was listed under "Monk" Weapons with the monk .MOD, don't know why Druid was there as well.

                Cheers,
                Andrew

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 13, 2014
                  Also note that there is a "Temple Sword" listed in UE that the druid isn't prof with.