aasimar heritages

  • Timmy Morrison
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2014
      how is the book for assimar heritage going? anyone know if its done and i cant find the source? anyone knows a  aproximate date that it might be done or we cant tell yet?
      just wondering.
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2014
        Which book is it?

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)
        Word of the Day (gif)

        For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2014
          I think it's the Book of Angels. That's what people have been asking for.

          On 1/6/2014 6:49 PM, David R. Bender wrote:
          Which book is it?

          -- david
          Papa.DRB

          Mybetter half and me (jpg)
          LoveMe If You Can by Toby Keith (video)

          On 2014-01-06 Mon 09:34 PM, Timmy Morrison wrote:
          how is the book for assimar heritage going? anyone know if its done and i cant find the source? anyone knows a  aproximate date that it might be done or we cant tell yet?
          just wondering.

        • Eric C Smith
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 6, 2014
            Hi Timmy,

            Blood of Angels is still in development. Unfortunately it is hard to tell when the set will be completed as the work is being done on a volunteer basis.

            Maredudd

            On Jan 6, 2014, at 9:34 PM, Timmy Morrison wrote:

            > how is the book for assimar heritage going? anyone know if its done and i cant find the source? anyone knows a aproximate date that it might be done or we cant tell yet?
            > just wondering.
          • Timmy Morrison
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 6, 2014
              thanks for telling me, its nice to know -timeh