[Pathfinder] Extra revelation feat not working

  • aqua_fem88
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2014
      Hello everyone,

      I upgraded to 6.02 recently and I am very pleased with the updates generally. But recently I stumbled across a bug. I built an aasimar of metal with the dual curse archetype with the extra revelation feat.

      But the programme refused to let me choose the second revelation. I wonder if anyone could help me with the problem.

      Thanks Makamu
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 6, 2014
        Hi Makamu,

        To grab our attention for Bugs, a JIRA always does the trick. ;)
         Log the issue as a data bug over here http://jira.pcgen.org

        While you're hopefully doing that, I'll dig in and see what's up with the feat.

        Cheers,
        Andrew

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 6, 2014
          I have filled out a Jira log - looks like the issue affects all UM mysteries, not just battle.
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 6, 2014
            Thanks. Gonna be a bit, have to actually work before I can focus on it.

            Cheers,

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 7, 2014
              Hi Andrew,

              thanks for fixing the issue. I have one more question, though (thus outing myself as a non-programmer of the highest order): The Jira report says you fixed the issue, but how can I implement the fix?

              Thanks,

              Makamu
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 7, 2014
                Makamu,

                Well the options available:
                1) Wait for the next official release (alpha, beta, RC or Production)
                2) Grab the daily auto-build which will have all previous fixes and insert that into your copy of pcgen
                3) Beg, ask, plead, request or something similar, that I send a zip folder of the changes you can insert into your copy either to the JIRA or direct email to you.
                4) Hook into the SVN or GIT repo and (update/PULL) the files and copy them into your system (This is a nicer option)
                5) Or if you want to be like the top pcgen monkeys, build your own version of pcgen by using GIT or SVN and use an IDE program to build your own  monkey cool version. (Yes, I do this option cause I'm also the Liaison to the code monkeys and frequently test their updates for them)

                Any of the above are valid options.

                Cheers,