Last minute bug/feature requests

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 4, 2013
      Hi Folks,

      Our Alpha cycle is drawing to a close, if you think there is a feature or outstanding issue before we release 6.2, please let us know. This is the last week for anything else to be considered for inclusion before we batten down the hatches, squash bugs and push 6.2.

      The PCGen Team!
    • swiftbrook8
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 4, 2013

        If it's not in the work, I'd like a simple way to edit the number of languages a PC can knows.  That way if you have an unsupported campaign boon that grants a bonus language, a PCGen unsupported racial feature that gives extra, non-Int bonus languages, or a PCGen unsupported feat that grants extra languages, you can override the system and just grant the extra languages.  Something like an editable field that shows the number of languages.

        Apologies ahead of time if this has been implemented.  I'm still on 6.01.05.

        ---In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, <pcgen@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hi Folks,

        Our Alpha cycle is drawing to a close, if you think there is a feature or outstanding issue before we release 6.2, please let us know. This is the last week for anything else to be considered for inclusion before we batten down the hatches, squash bugs and push 6.2.

        The PCGen Team!
      • herzogaldilkassach
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 5, 2013

          I'd like to have http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-2190 implemented.

          I already did the legwork (as far I am able to).

          The changes I made just need to be evaluated and, if approved, added.

          (I included the files I changed as attachments)

          The same goes for http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-2191, although I have found a workaround for that one so it isn't as pressing for me at this moment.

          Jasper Spaans

          ---In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, <drew0500@...> wrote:

          Hi Folks,

          Our Alpha cycle is drawing to a close, if you think there is a feature or outstanding issue before we release 6.2, please let us know. This is the last week for anything else to be considered for inclusion before we batten down the hatches, squash bugs and push 6.2.

          The PCGen Team!
        • Haymar Dur Taur
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 5, 2013

            Il 04/11/2013 09:01, Andrew ha scritto:
            Hi Folks,

            Our Alpha cycle is drawing to a close, if you think there is a feature or outstanding issue before we release 6.2, please let us know. This is the last week for anything else to be considered for inclusion before we batten down the hatches, squash bugs and push 6.2.

            The PCGen Team!

            Hi, maybe you already know this but the weapon focus feat in the pathfinder campaign for weapons like the earth Breaker (ultimate equipment) seems to have broken between pcgen 60107 and 60108.
            For classical weapon it is functioning right.

            Salus
            Ernesto

            Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast! Antivirus .

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 6, 2013
                Il 06/11/2013 14:42, Andrew ha scritto:
                Hi,

                Don't recall any such reports - Had a report about Combat Expertise in the 3.5e game system. How exactly is Weapon Focus broken forthe Earth Breaker?

                It simply does not add up its bonus  tho the combat stats when applied to the earth breaker, while for a dagger or longsword it does

                Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast! Antivirus .