[PF Core] All characters getting all simple weapons (?)

  • Joe Wells
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2013
      I've poked at this for a while and I'm still not certain if I'm missing something, or there's an issue with PCGen. Every character I create gets all simple weapon proficiencies, even those that shouldn't like druids and wizards. This is in PCGen 6.01.07, with Pathfinder Core Rule Book as the only source loaded.

      This is even happening at initial char gen before a level of any class is added.

      I fiddled with the data files, but I can't see where this is coming from.

      --
      Joe Wells