PCGen 6.01.07 Alpha Released

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2013
      The PCGen Team is pleased to announce the release of our latest developmental release, PCGen 6.01.07 Alpha. Download your copy now:

      https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/PCGen%20Unstable/6.01.07%20Alpha/

      In this alpha release the PCGen Team continues to deliver more of the most requested sources, with Paizo's Pathfinder books Bestiary 3 and Ultimate Equipment now available for use in PCGen! For the full detail on these and all other changes made in this alpha release check out the full release notes here:

      https://sourceforge.net/p/pcgen/code/HEAD/tree/Trunk/pcgen/installers/release-notes/pcgen-release-notes-60107.html?format=raw

      As with previous alpha releases, this version is released to allow the experimentation and testing of our latest work. Please give it a shot and let us know how it works for you. Comments and bug reports are always welcome and can be submitted at PCGen's main email list: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/

      PCGen is a FREE Open Source character generator and maintenance program for role-playing games.

      PCGen currently supports the d20 RPG system and includes data sets based upon gaming material from Wizards of the Coast, Paizo Publishing and dozens of other publishers.

      The project's current focus is on gaming material released under Wizards of the Coast's Open Gaming License (OGL) and sources supporting the Pathfinder RPG by Paizo, but the PCGen team also works with publishers to get permission to include limited Closed Content as well. PCGen runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Unix/Linux using Java.

      PCGen Public Relations Team