Previewing Killshot on PCGen

  • Todd Crapper
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2013
      For the past few months, the PCGen team has been working on adapting my modern day assassin RPG, Killshot: The Director's Cut, for use in their software. I wanted to share the preview posted on my website and let everyone see the hard work they've accomplished in addition to maintaining and updating for the core fans.

      http://www.brokenrulergames.com/2013/10/baby-photos-update-on-killshot-and-pcgen.html

      Killshot works from a very different system than d20, but it was inspired by the system in that it is very character-focused with a large collection of options, reactions, traits, and more. Once this goes through, Killshot will become what they hope will be the first of many non-d20 products supported by PCGen. As someone who's entire D&D character graveyard is populated by PCGen character files, this is an incredibly awesome opportunity for Killshot to become part of the PCGen family.

      There's more work remaining until the finished version is ready. Stay tuned for more updates here on the forum.

      The Warden
      Killshot Publisher/Designer
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2013
        Can someone with the proper Jira authorities "resolve" this Jira as fixed, and close it. I figured out what was wrong and made the update to SVN and updated the Jira but I can't resolve it nor close it.

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)
        Word of the Day (gif)

        For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)

      • Henk Slaaf
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2013

          Hey David,

          Good job. I resolved the issue for you.