Re: [pcgen] Kobold Press - Deep Magic

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2013
      Paul G is the PR Silverback so he is in charge but if he has no objection I can drop Wulfgang a note. I am the PL Monkey that got permission for the Book of Drakes.

      Maredudd

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 3, 2013, at 2:26 PM, Henk Slaaf <henk@...> wrote:

      Hey Eric,

      There is that policy of going through existing channels. Who would I need to tickle to do so?

      Best,

      Henk

    • nylanfs

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 11, 2013

          Hey Eric,

          Any news on Kobold Press?

          Best,

          Henk

        • Eric C Smith
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 12, 2013
            Hi Henk,

            No word back in Deep Magic. I'll post when I get it.

            Eric