Paths of Prestige file missing?

  • gnosoupforu
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2013
      So I was looking at making a Swordlord from the Paths of Prestige companion book but I couldn't find that option in the source to load. So I went poking around and found the following entry in the following file...

      Line 107 - #Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Paths of Prestige
      File name - pathfinder_rpg_complete_PFS.pcc

      I am using 6.01.06 of PCGen.

      I found this by trying to add the class but didn't see the class as on option in the list. It wasn't Black or Red so I concluded that it was missing. If this source is normally available and this is a bug, did you want me to write this in Jira?

      Cheers,

      Josh
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2013
        Hi Josh,

        Paths of Prestige is not yet included in our distribution though we do have a JIRA for it. (NEWSOURCE-162)

        What you're seeing on Line 107 is likely a place holder for the day the set is added.

        Maredudd

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2013
          It doesn't exist. The person that put together the PFS pcc put placeholders for all the legal
          sources when they are made.

          Cheers,