Re: [pcgen] Class Skills Bonus

  • Will
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 29, 2013
      Hey Andrew,

      Thanks for all your help on this! I appreciate it a lot!

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 30, 2013

        Andrew, the e-mail you gave me came back, is there another one I can send the file to?

        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 30, 2013
          helpATpcgenDOTorg came back? Odd. And did you get my email directly? I did send you an email from my
          normal email address.

          Otherwise, go to jira.pcgen.org and open a help request and attach the character there.

          Cheers,

          On 9/30/2013 11:30 AM, will1601@... wrote:

          > Andrew, the e-mail you gave me came back, is there another one I can send the file to?
          >

          > ---In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, <will1601@...> wrote:
          >
          > Hey Andrew,
          >
          > Thanks for all your help on this! I appreciate it a lot!
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Will
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 30, 2013
            I think I did I sent an email with an attachment to it. I'm not sure if you received it though.

            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 30, 2013
              I haven't gotten any emails from you. Double checked my spam box as well. No luck.

              On 9/30/2013 12:56 PM, Will wrote:

              > I think I did I sent an email with an attachment to it. I'm not sure if you received it though.

            • Will
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 30, 2013
                is the address the drew0500? I sent it to that I didn't receive any other email other than the help@pcgen

                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 30, 2013
                  I can only assume you have a ISP block or some such, as I've sent 3 replies to you along with the
                  normal to the mailing list.

                  Go to JIRA.pcgen.org, open a Help Request Tracker and attach the pcg file to the tracker.

                  Cheers,

                  On 9/30/2013 1:11 PM, Will wrote:

                  > is the address the drew0500? I sent it to that I didn't receive any other email other than the
                  > help@pcgen

                • Will
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 30, 2013
                    There probably is, I think my roommate set it up. I just sent in a Help Request. Thanks again Andrew!

                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 30, 2013
                      OS Tracker is not a support request tracker. That is requesting a Change in the Output Sheet or a
                      bug in the Output Sheet. Regardless, I will shortly close it out.

                      So, remember when I asked this:

                      "Character reasons to have a less than Ideal outcome:
                      - Are there penalties applied due to Armor/Shield use?
                      - Is the character Encumbered?
                      - Temp Bonus affecting the character adversely"

                      and you replied:

                      "Version 6.001 and none of the above mentioned. Our DM is trying to ease us into playing since 4 out
                      of the 6 of us are first timers so no encumbrance , and we've only had session so no penalties or
                      temp bonuses yet."

                      Well, that wasn't true. Your rogue is wearing STUDDED LEATHER Armor - which shows in two locations
                      Armor Check Penalty '-1'. This would be the "Are there penalties applied due to Armor/Shield use?"
                      what that means is certain skills are penalized cause of your armor. You had +3, but -1 will make it
                      +2. To fix it, wear Leather Armor instead. PCGen applies those penalties by default.

                      Cheers,

                      On 9/30/2013 2:33 PM, Will wrote:

                      > There probably is, I think my roommate set it up. I just sent in a Help Request. Thanks again Andrew!

                    • Will
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 30, 2013
                        Ah...Ok. Sorry about that. Got it. Thank you for all the help and I apologize for all the misunderstandings and miscategorizations. Will do better next time. Thank you so much for the help and I greatly appreciate it!