Re: [pcgen] RE: Quick question. Does PCGen support fractional BAB?

  • Jason D
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 26, 2013
      Oh, forgot to mention I put them under the PCGenLstFile group's files, not the PCGen group's files (seemed more appropriate).

      Jason

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 27, 2013

        Ok,
          So I am trying to put in prepared spells for a Wizard, and the wizard has 4-5 Metamagic feats.  I want to add it in with a metamagic feat, but when I click the 'Add with metamagic' button, nothing happens.  Is this not implemented?

        Matt
      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 27, 2013
          Hi Matt,

          Yep that one is implemented and should be working. However I just tried it locally and it failed!

          I'll patch it now and it will be available in tonight's autobuild or in 6.01.07.  I've raised issue CODE-2286 - "Add Spell With Metamagic Fails" to track the fix.

          If you don't want to wait you can dodge the issue by updating the data files for the metamagic feats your character has and adding VISIBLE:YES to them. This should not be required, but the code was expecting it - bad code. :)

          Out of interest what version of PCGen are you using?

          Cheers,
          James.

          On 28/09/2013 9:43 AM Matthew Thompson wrote

          Ok,
            So I am trying to put in prepared spells for a Wizard, and the wizard has 4-5 Metamagic feats.  I want to add it in with a metamagic feat, but when I click the 'Add with metamagic' button, nothing happens.  Is this not implemented?

          Matt

        • Matthew Thompson
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 27, 2013
            6.10.06, I usually use the Alpha builds, to help find issues like this. :)