RE: Re: [pcgen] Export to PDF not working

  • aqua_fem88
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2013

      Hi James,

      thanks for the nice welcome :)

      I am on a PC running Windows Vista (SP 2). The error I get says "Error occured while exporting. See log for details"

      And the log says:

      "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:org/apache/framework/logger/Logger

      [...]

      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org/apache/framework/logger/Logger"

      By the way, is there a code for being able to Copy and Paste stuff from the log? Because I had to type the above by hand?

      Thanks for your help

      Makamu

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, <pcgen@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Makamu,

      On 15/09/2013 9:25 PM Tessy Wieme wrote
      Hello everyone,

      I am new to the PCGen community (have been using the programme for all of two days), and I really love its versatility and functionality. But sadly, the export to PDF function does not work - I always get an error message :(.

      I use PCGen 6.00.1 and the newest version of Java (7 Update 40)

      All help would be appreciated. Oh, and forgive any stupid follow-up questions I might ask - I am no programmer :)

      Welcome to the PCGen community - glad you are enjoying the program.

      What's the error you get when exporting? Also, are you on Windows or Mac?

      Cheers,
      James.