RE: Versatile performance not showing showing handle animal

  • nylanfs
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2013

      Versatile Performance Oratory looks like it's working correctly. And I'm seeing Diplomacy (Perform (Oratory)) +11 which is right, but Diplomacy (Perform (Wind)) is listed at +2.

      Andrew, I think something is wonky with the conditional skill code for this. Maybe something that Mynex could be thrown at?

      And the Oratory stuff doesn't seem to be appearing at all in v6.01.05

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, <dracoprimus@...> wrote:

      I'm still having issues with my versatile performance not showing my bonus for handle animal via perform(wind instruments)

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2013
        Is there a tracker?

        I'll take a look at it later tonight after I get my "Honey Do" list tackled.

        On 9/7/2013 6:57 AM, nylanfs@... wrote:

        > Versatile Performance Oratory looks like it's working correctly. And I'm seeing Diplomacy (Perform
        > (Oratory)) +11 which is right, but Diplomacy (Perform (Wind)) is listed at +2.
        >

        > Andrew, I think something is wonky with the conditional skill code for this. Maybe something that
        > Mynex could be thrown at?
        >

        > And the Oratory stuff doesn't seem to be appearing at all in v6.01.05
        >

        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, <dracoprimus@...> wrote:
        >
        > I'm still having issues with my versatile performance not showing my bonus for handle animal via
        > perform(wind instruments)
        >
        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <dracoprimus@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Using just the core books, I'm playing a Bard. At 6th level, I'm picking wind as my second versatile performance. It should grant me substitutions for diplomacy and handle animal. Diplomacy(perform(wind)) shows up, but not handle animal(perform(wind)). I'm guessing this is because handle animal is not usable untrained, but shouldn't it via versatile performance?

      • Paul Grosse
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 7, 2013

          No I hadn't made a tracker was just on break at work and had a chance to do a couple of wick tests

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

          From: Andrew <drew0500@...>;