Re: [pcgen] Ghost touch armor +3

  • Jon Catron
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2013
      Don't forget to adjust your pricing appropriately if it's an item you have made with creation feats.  If you're running the latest PCGen there is a 'crafting' buy rate option at the main inventory screen that buys and sells @ 50%. If you're running an older version, in the custom item dialog that Stefan described is a price button near the name button that lets you change the cost.