MyToDoList updated

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2001
      I just updated MyToDoList in the Known Bugs and Future Features
      directory (Files page of www.egroups.com/group/pcgen). For those
      who have asked for features or have told me about bugs - please
      check this list out and make sure I've got it on my list. I think I've got everything on the list. My highest priority is always
      bugs because I want PCGen to do everything it's supposed to do
      without problem. Next I work on features, whichever ones seem
      to be the biggest payoff with the least amount of impact on the
      existing features of PCGen. I think I've got everything on the
      list that I've agreed with from John's 1001 changes (ok, so it
      was 30, but it seemed like a lot more! ;-) ). I've also got
      a number of Star Wars related items on the list as well (Robert -
      let me know if anything is missing - oops, just remembered you
      said the M saves didn't seem correct). As always, let me know if
      you think of anything new for the list!

      -Bryan