Question: enabling Inventory | Equipment | Export to file

  • gebrothru
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21, 2013
      Using PCGen 6.00.01, the buttons under Inventory | Equipment, the buttons "Export Template", "View in Browser", "Export to File" and "Set Note" are not enabled. Any idea what to do to enable them?

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 22, 2013
        I *think* those haven't been enabled. I tried to set the preferences which would in theory bring
        those online, and nothing worked. However, you can still use those options as part of the FILE >
        EXPORT dialog - Select "Standard" and then any available file starting with 'eqsheet_' is for
        equipment. psheet is for party. csheet is for single character.

        Cheers,

        On 8/21/2013 1:14 PM, gebrothru wrote:
        > Using PCGen 6.00.01, the buttons under Inventory | Equipment, the buttons "Export Template", "View in Browser", "Export to File" and "Set Note" are not enabled. Any idea what to do to enable them?
        >
        > Thanks

      • gebrothru
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 22, 2013
          As far as I can tell the File | Export allows you to export character sheets (csheet_) or (by selecting the Party checkbox) party sheets, but not equipment sheets (at least, I don't see any eqsheet templates listed).

          So maybe 6.00.01 doesn't support equipment sheets at the moment, and I'll have to go back to an earlier version.

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 22, 2013
            Well, darn, you are right. Eqsheet isn't available. That is definitely a bug. I'll see if we can't
            get that fixed for the next release.