PCGen 6.01.05 (Alpha) Released!

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2013
      The PCGen team is pleased to announce the release of PCGen 6.01.05 Alpha.

      In this release the PCGen Team has made a number of changes including the improvement of PCGen's support for Paizo's Pathfinder Society and adding Paizo's Advanced Race Guide and Dreamscarred Press' Psionics Expanded to the alpha release. Additionally, a number of under-the-hood changes have been made that will impact our homebrew community as we reorganize our data folder. These changes will improve the long term maintainability for our ever growing library of data sets. For the full detail on these and all other changes made in this alpha release, check out the the full release notes here:

      http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/PCGen%20Unstable/6.01.05%20Alpha/pcgen-release-notes-60105.html/download

      This release is an alpha release from the PCGen development branch to allow experimentation and testing of our latest work. Please give it a shot and let us know how it works for you. Bug reports are welcome and can be submitted at on this list.

      PCGen is a RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20 systems). All datafiles are ASCII so they can be modified by users for their own campaigns. Please join us at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our website here, http://pcgen.sourceforge.net, and our wiki here, http://wiki.pcgen.org/Main_Page.

      PCGen Public Relations Team