Sorcerer bloodline - claws not found

  • UnclePete
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2013
      Evening, All.

      I have a sorcerer with the Draconic bloodline. In PCGen 6.0, he had
      claws automatically equipped and shown in the Character sheet tab
      (Standard). When I updated to PCGen 6.0.1, loading the character last
      saved in 6.0 displayed the messages that the equipment Claws was not
      found and that the character was no longer proficient in that weapon.
      Claws were no longer shown as an equipped weapon in the character sheet tab.

      Is this known behaviour between 6.0 and 6.0.1 or do I have a broken .pcg
      file?

      Pete
    • Peter Whitby
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2013
        Forgot to mention - I'm using Pathfinder rules (Core rules and
        besteriary1 loaded), Sun/Oracle Java 6